Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sneak Preview..Reid and Andrea




Reid and Andrea drove out from Wenatchee, WA today for a fun Engagement Portrait session at Alki Beach. I met Reid at Alex and Trina's wedding last fall and I met Andrea quite earlier than that as she worked at the Vancouver restaurant with me. It was great to run into her then and even greater when I learned they are getting married September 5 at one of my favorite wedding locations...the Newcastle Golf Course Andrea and Reid are golfers and they hinted that one of the deciding factors in choosing this location is the fact that getting married there qualifies them for a free round of golf. The first time I went to Newcastle was for a dinner hosted by the Seahawks quarterback Matt Hasselbeck along with a bunch of other players. Something that struck me funny was even the starters for the Seahawks thought it was an expensive place to play a round of golf! It is a beautiful place to get married and I can't wait to photograph their wedding. They were full of laughs and truly enjoyed each other today, I can only imagine how much fun it will be September 5!

I just got done uploading their photo's. Here is a photo I really liked quite a bit. It was a very sunny day and the overhead sun presented some challenges and some great opportunities such as this one. Shouldn't be too hard to guess where the sun was by looking at their shadow.

I'll post more when they are done.

1 comment:

Meg said...

What a beautful shot...