Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Alex and Trina's Slideshow

Hi everyone!

I just added a tool to my blog that keeps track of how many visits I get to my blog and what country you are in when checking. I was surprised to see quite a few visits! Many from Australia and France. To you I say Bonjour! and Gooday! Thanks for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a note in the comment box to say hi!

I finished Alex and Trina's wedding photo's last night, you can view a slideshow featuring 100 of my favorite's from the day here...

http://www.mathaywardphoto.com/AlexTrina/

For those of you visiting my site that were at the wedding, there will be an online gallery up and running shortly where you can order prints for yourselves. I will post a link as soon as it is up and running.

Take care!

Mat

No comments: