Monday, August 07, 2006

Photorama




Hey Mat...what did you do during Summer of 06 you might ask me some day. My response will be...I took photo's and I spent a lot of time on Photoshop. It sure has been a lot of fun too!

Yesterday I spent the day shooting a wedding with my buddy Cory Parris (www.coryparris.com) at a place called The Willow's. Coincidentally I will be photographing a wedding there on August 26 for a great couple Sara and Jesse. Today Sara, Jesse and I hit Kerri Park in Seattle for an engagement session. I've only been able to go through a few of them for now as I'm a bit backed up, but there are definitely some great shots there. It's pretty tough to miss when you have such a photogenic couple to model for you. The pic on this blog is from this afternoon.

I also wrapped up all my post processing for Adrienne and Colin's incredible wedding at the Seattle Golf Club. Their photo's are at the lab and their Slideshow is on DVD.

Well, I've got to get to the Fish House bright and early tomorrow morning so I had better wrap this up.

See you in the funny pages!

Mat

No comments: