Saturday, February 23, 2008

A quick post....


It is pretty late but I couldn't with a clear conscious go to bed without posting at least one quick photo from my Uncle Mark's 50th Birthday Party in Renton tonight. For an old guy, he really knows how to have a good time :) At all times he is suave and debonair, but in a tux! What a stud!
I grabbed quite a few fun shots from the evening and I will for sure post some more shortly along with details of the night. This shot was taken while Uncle Mark and Aunt Dianne were playing alongside several other couples in "The Newlywed Game" the term Newlywed is loosely defined here, but they had a great time and provided some great moments for sure. This photo was taken moments after they (finally :) got an answer right. Remind me never to allow Mark to cook for me anything that ends with the words Ala King.

Happy Birthday Mark! Dang....50!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to know how he has so much hair left still. I mean, look at it all, he has more hair at 50 than I had at 20! And Mat has way less than I do!

Happy Birthday, sir. Sounds like it was a good time. I bought you some ice cream bars the other day at work, but they didn't make it out there in the sun. Delicious though!

Pete

Anonymous said...

It felt good, reeeeeally good to finally get one answer right. Through a stroke of luck we didn't even finish in last place, we tied for fourth out of five. Nevermind that it was the fourth and fifth place finishers that tied.

Mat, I can't thank you and Lea enough for all your help at my party. It was a fun evening and something I will always treasure. We can't wait to see all the pictures.

As far as the first character's comment, you either got it or you don't. Keep on shaven' Pete. (Mat don't show Pete the "bald spot" photo).