Thursday, December 06, 2007

Honorable Mention



Every year the Association of Zoo's and Aquariums throws out an invitation to all Volunteers and Employees of the Zoo's and Aquariums around the world to submit one photo for their contest. The results were in and the Woodland Park Zoo had four photographers get Honorable Mentions including yours truly! Last year we got skunked (pardon the pun) but this year was much better. My buddy Dennis Dow had a shot in there as well as two others. I love shooting at the Zoo and this is icing on the cake!

The Hippo Pic is mine. They put the credit on the next page which is a bit odd, but hey it's there :)

You can see the hippo pic as well as many others in a gallery on my web page as well as a lot of other great photo's I've shot. I love being a Seattle Wedding Photographer! Please be sure to visit www.mathaywardphoto.com

2 comments:

John said...

Awesome , congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mat! Let's do it again in 2008.