Monday, February 27, 2006

Ouch


Well, I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt. It hurt. Normally a 15 minute procedure took about 45 minutes. I'll spare you the details, but will say that he had to dig in there 3 or 4 times with forceps to repeat the procedure since he had burned them too much and was concerned they might meld back together. I realize that this brings most women a great deal of pleasure as they are used to being the ones forced to experience discomfort with the reproductive organs. I'm glad to make you feel better. Sadly, my Doctor didn't want me to have Vicodin, so it's advil and Maryhill Red Table Wine tonight. My wife and daughter Savannah are taking good care of me and Sophie is running around throwing whatever she can find into my lap. This is a picture of Sophie yesterday. Lea has been so good about getting a picture of her on her monthly birthdays since birth. Yesterday was 22 months. Think happy thoughts about the healing process of my little boys please :)

Also, if you haven't read the comments from my previous post, you have to check out my baby brothers poem. He's on crack, but dang if it doesn't make him funny. His blog is definitely worth adding to your favorites and reading on a regular basis.

3 comments:

John said...

hey if you're stuck in the house drinking wine for a few days, I can always come offer moral support.

Meg said...

Sorry about the lluevos big bro.. hope you feel better soon :)

Meg
p.s. It does make me feel a bit better that you've felt some reproductive pain hee hee

John said...

hey scrotum boy...today is Tuesday and no update. WTF, what else do you have to do? we know what you're NOT doing... how's it goin