Monday, February 13, 2006

At least I think I'm funny

Lea wanted a picture of one of my Red Eyed Tree Frogs for the Girls' Bathroom (It's got a Frog Theme). So I grabbed the Frog, put her in the bathroom where she proceeded to pee all over me and snapped this photo. I like the note, but Lea thinks it needs to be with no text. I compromised with this message as before it said Thank you for using the Hayward Toilet. Please leave a nickel. I'm going to have to find a way to convince my Wife that humor is a good way to decorate the house. Yeah, good luck with that.

The other pic is of my daughter Sophie. I'm posting the pic for my baby brother who has had a rough year as a Packer's Fan. I used to be a Packer's Fan until he became enraged that I could root for another team as well. Doesn't matter that it's my home team and that I've actually gotten to hang out with most of the players. Well, the Pro Bowl was on yesterday (featuring 7 Seahawks) and since I didn't have a Seahawks jersey for Sophie, she wore her Brett Favre Jersey. I do hope he doesn't retire this year as the Packer's are coming to Seattle and it would be a lot of fun to watch him play.

No comments: