Sunday, February 26, 2006

Big Day Tomorrow


Well, it's almost time for the big day. Tomorrow morning bright and early I go under the knife. No more babies for the Hayward Family. Yikes! The concept is a bit odd to me, but what the heck, I worked for a Veterinary Hospital for quite a while, I've helped do similar procedures a million times....of course, that's why I'm a bit nervous :)

The good news is that my wife and girls are commited to pampering me for the next few days. I'm going to try to milk it for all it's worth. I know this is a photo blog, but I don't think I'll be posting pics. Sorry to disappoint :)

Think Happy Thoughts for Me!

Maybe my brother can write a poem about it. Can anyone think of a word that rhymes with Vasectomy?

2 comments:

John said...

you know, the actual surgery is no big deal. the real bummer is the exruciatingly painful sex for the rest of your life. Man you're really taking one for the team. You're the man.

Pete Hayward said...

Penis penis where did you go
o' jesus doctor
why do you cut so slow

my teenie tinnies hurt so bad
this bag of ice
makes me glad

but little jokes were amuck
in the room
"oops I dropped one"
quipped the doc
as he showed me his moon

....

>I could go on, but here are a few words that rhyme for ya

gaiety
futurity
garrulity
laughingly
gentility
futility
voluntarily
verily
vividly
I could go here as well

but I hope everything comes ok. You are definetely a bigger man than me. I had my wife flip me for who got fixed, and I made damn sure it was my two-headed quarter. Didn't hurt a bit!

Pedro