Saturday, October 07, 2006

An incredible Wedding




Hi everyone,

It has been too long since my last posting I know...truth is, I've been incredibly busy, but in a good way. Last week I flew down to a Guest Ranch near a small town called Quincy in California where I spent four days documenting an incredible wedding event that included horse rides, frog races, fly fishing, camp fires and more. The Bride and Groom were incredibly great as were their families and friends. As I am typing this, I am waiting for Photoshop to catch it's breath as I've been spending virtually all of my free time working on the nearly 6,000 images I shot over the course of a few days! My shutter finger is still sore :) I haven't even gotten to the wedding day yet in my editing but thought I might post a couple of pics from the day for y'all to check out.

Be sure to let me know what you think.

Mat

9 comments:

John said...

post more pics can't wait to see em!

Laura said...

I love the one of the boots! Very classy! But you think 3 are going to satisfy us? We need more!

Laura

Jayme Dawn said...

Mat- I can hardly wait to see more, we absolutely loved working with you and these pictures take my breath away! Thank you so much for being a part of our special week and capturing the moments with such passion and beauty!
xoxox Jayme (the bride)

Geoff said...

Mat - As a good friend and the DAD - Thank you for being a part of my daughters BIG day and making in so memorable. What more can I say about you, Dave and Alan.....

Geoff

Dave, Mikki & the Boy said...

Mat - These pics are just beautiful. We can not wait to see more. You have always been able to capture the moment and I think this time you have out done yourself. Dave, Mikki and the boy

Dave, Mikki & the Boy said...

Mat - These pics are just beautiful. We can not wait to see more. You have always been able to capture the moment and I think this time you have out done yourself. Dave, Mikki and the boy

Lea said...

To My Very Talented Husband,

I can't think of any words that could possibly let you know just how incredibly proud I am of you. Your pictures always amaze me. When you follow your heart and do what you are passionate about the results are incredible. Your pictures are just that.
All My Love and Devotion.
Lea

lipsmcguire said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lipsmcguire said...

Mat,

All of your recent pictures here are so amazing. I love the guys at the bar, they're the real deal. Please grace us with your presence some day soon and shoot my horses. You are truly talented.