Friday, September 10, 2010

Personalized Health and Fitness

Saturday 7/7/07 was the biggest wedding date in history for many reasons. Many for the date, one in particular because Shelby and Chelsea tied the knot. It was my privilege to shoot their wedding and tonight my privilege to shoot Shelby doing what he does best 3 years later...whipping people into shape! In an off the beaten path, private gym in Woodinville, Shelby and a couple of other trainers have a state of the art gym where a limited number of clients are welcome to be tortured...errr, I mean physically trained to reach their optimal state of physical condition. Young and old, fit and not so fit..all are assigned a workout perfect for them. It was exhausting shooting tonight as my camera is so heavy. I scoffed at the more than 400 pounds professional bodybuilder and trainer Dominic was squatting. Try firing off a few hundred shots with a 1D Mark III I shouted! Well, not really but I did sweat a bit. :) These guys are serious and if you want to get into shape I strongly recommend you book a class. Personalized Health and Fitness










No comments: