Thursday, February 05, 2009

My effort to stimulate the economy

In light of the recent economic...er, what are we calling it now? Oh yeah..the economic dung pile we are all a part of I thought I would do my part to help stimulate the economy while we wait for President Obama to remove some of the pork from the "stimulus" bill he is attempting to pass right now.

I have drastically reduced the prices on all sizes of prints for sale at www.MHWildlife.com. I promise with the profits earned to spend the money as frivolously as possible just like former President Bush always encouraged us to do while he simply sent us checks to stimulate the economy.

Please take a moment to check out the site. I have a great number of images still to add to my wildlife photography web page so check back often.

Thank you!

No comments: