Sunday, December 21, 2008

Some serious snow in Seattle!

Maybe the most snow I have ever seen in the Pacific Northwest without being at a ski resort blanketed the ground last night and today. We awoke to nearly a foot of snow on the ground and it's still falling.

Seemed like a pretty good photo op to me.

What a site to wake up to.
Sophie making a snow angel
Me and my crew
Mother and Daughter enjoying a tasty candy cane.
You had to know a snowball fight was inevitable.
Snow...soft but slick!
Check out how high Savannah is!
An advantage to owning a long lens..they missed me by a mile :)
Pretty darn cute I have to say.
For the safety of the fence, I opted not to sit on it :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES! BEAUTIFUL SNOW BABIES! GMA

Mellimage said...

womderful pics, Mat!!! Really awesome family pics.