Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow Day

Parenting 101: Don't put your kid on a wobbly stool while wearing a hat too big too see while wearing and give her a sharp butcher knife...unless it makes for a cute photo op :)
The cool thing is that Lea always gets this dolled up before cooking me dinner :)


The loves of my life.
So my neighborhood was blasted with snow which was converted to a sheet of ice yesterday. Rather than risk my rump and venture outside in the cold I decided to set up a few lights, dress up my girls and do a quick stock photo shoot. Here are a few of my favorites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see the other picture. The one of the living room where all the other crap that is normally in the kitchen is all piled up! Nobody has a kitchen that clean. You can't fool me. Unc J