Saturday, August 04, 2007

Brett and Lori

On July 14, Brett and Lori were married at a beautiful Cathedral in downtown Portland, OR with the reception held at the Portland Art Museum. Lori is the daughter of John and Debbie McGrath. Some of you may know that I am the General Manager of McGrath's Fish House in Lynnwood, WA. I have worked for McGrath's for 19 years (I'm 35 so do the math...it's a long time.) I have quite literally grown up with the company and have know John and his family for all of my adult life including Lori. It was a great privilege to photograph Brett and Lori's wedding day. They are a wonderful couple and clearly very happy together. The ceremony and reception were exceptionally beautiful and the evening was capped off with I kid you not the best band I have ever seen at a Wedding...Design Band. Their web site is www.designband.com if you are planning a wedding reception you should definitely look them up as the energy was electric. Not one moment they were on stage was there a free space on the dance floor. One of my favorite parts of a wedding day is weaving in and out of the dance floor catching fun moments of people getting their groove on. When Design Band was on I had to stick to the perimeter as there just wasn't any room to get in the middle of the floor too much fun. Anyway, below are some photo's from the day. You can view a slideshow with some of my favorite shots from the day here... www.mathaywardphoto.com/Mcgrath.htm

The entire gallery is available to be seen here..

http://kkstudioconnect.com/apps/customer/index.php?clientID=7839&albumID=9222

Let me know what you think.









No comments: