Sunday, July 08, 2007

Mr. and Mrs. Handron





Yesterday I had the privilege to photograph a fantastic wedding day with a great couple. Chelsea and Shelby Handron were married outside with their ceremony taking place at their neighbors house and the reception on their amazing property. They were married on the most popular wedding date ever 7/7/07. Many peopler were married that day for added luck. It is clear to me that Chelsea and Shelby will not be needing luck as they have a very strong connection with a great deal of love that is obvious to anyone that spends any period of time with them. Their pastor had broken her hip earlier in the week. Pretty much everyone in the wedding industry was booked yesterday so they thought about who could perform the ceremony. Chelsea's Dad Ross had done some weddings before so he stepped up to the task. He walked Chelsea down the aisle then turned around, stepped up and performed a beautiful ceremony filled with powerful emotion..laughter, tears and sheer happiness. I could write about the day forever. I am however running behind as I am meeting a great photographer Joe Hein in a few short minutes to shoot another wedding today. I'll be sure to write about it when I can.


Mat

No comments: