Wednesday, July 11, 2007


I'm not one to brag, but I was hit on by a Princess :) Not just any Princess either...Princess Ariel..yes, that Princess...aka..The Little Mermaid. Quite the hotty too if I don't say so myself (watch for notes regarding that comment written by my far more beautiful real life Princess Lea...not the Star Wars Princess Lea, I'm trying to suck up to my wife here...sheesh.)


Anyway, we had dinner at Ariel's Grotto at Disney's California Adventure. I can honestly say it was some of the worst food I have ever eaten in my life. We weren't paying for the food though, it was the experience. Apparently, my children were excited to see the Princesses so I snapped a quick pic of them with Ariel then my beautiful, sweet wife whom I love an adore with all my heart was kind enough to ask the Princess if her hubby could get a picture with her. Miraculously, she stood up. The way she was sitting I was convinced she had a tail. Then I remember that when she is out of the water she grows legs...well, Daryl Hannah did in Splash anyway. So we pose for the pic. I awkwardly (think the pose for 7th grade school pics) stand next to her with a silly grin. She reached around, grabbed me by my hip with her hand running dangerously low. She got a grip and pulled me closer. I could feel her breath on my neck as she whispered..."Thanks for smelling good Dad, it's been a long day." Well, the previous part may have been my imagination but the quote was accurate. So maybe she wasn't actually hitting on me, but that was probably just because she saw how gorgeous my wife is and realized she had no chance anyway.


Now wait until I tell the story of my daughter urinating on Mulan :)

No comments: