Monday, May 21, 2007

Shrek


So this afternoon Lea and I took the girls to see Shrek the Third. Shrek 2 is one of Sophie's favorite movies so she was very excited to see this one as was Savannah and well, I should be honest...me too :)


I had heard mixed reviews from people, but I wasn't disappointed at all. There were quite a few laugh-out-loud moments and the story kept me in it for the most part. The girls loved it too. Lea said she liked it as well, but then she asked what all the fairy tale characters were doing there. "What do you mean?" I asked. She confessed that she hasn't seen the first two! What! I could't believe it. I refused to answer any of her questions based on prinicipal. How can she have not seen either of them? I kid you not, with Sophie and Savannah I have probably seen each one at least 10 times. Unreal. Don't even get me started about how my wife "LEA" has never seen any of the Star Wars movies either.

No comments: