Thursday, May 17, 2007

Published!



I absolutely love to see my work in print. Today when I got home from work I found the June Issue of Popular Photography Magazine in the Mailbox www.popphoto.com. On page 20 I found an image of the beautiful Beth that I had taken last year. Pop Photo bought the image from me through Fotolia. You can see my Fotolia Portfolio here... http://www.fotolia.com/p/19000. Currently with nearly 400,000 members, approximately 40,000 of whom are photographers, I am ranked #23! Not too shabby for a guy with zero stock photo's 18 months ago if you don't mind me tooting my own horn.


Anyway, I wanted to brag about the pic in Popular Photography. It's one of my favorite magazines so it was a great feeling to get an image in there.


Have a good one!


Mat

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I just opened your page and saw the word published I feared for the creepy-face picture of me, so whew on the good looking woman picture. Amen!

Congrats on the big score-don't forget my birthday

John said...

congrats!!

Cory Parris said...

Hey Mat,
Good job! Nice little bragging point! The blog looks better, too!
Cory

Joe said...

congratulations!

John said...

they should have a small disclaimer that says "this camera might take a picture this clear, but the picture was actually taken on a better camera and your chances are slim".you're famous now!

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I SUBSCRIBED TO THAT MAGAZINE FOR YEARS...........THAT IS INCREDIBLE! LOVE MOM

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
I wanted to look at your Fotolia page, but they are upgrading to V2 in this very moment. Mama mia!