Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Updated Slideshow


Hi everyone,

As some of you know I got to return to Quest Field on Sunday to shoot the Rams game in addition to the Raiders game. It was cold, wet and rainy and one of the best times I've ever had! For those of you that missed the game, you missed a doozy! A last second field goal (again :) by one of the premier kickers in the league Josh Brown gave the Hawks the win and allowed them to remain in first place while Hasselbeck and Alexander have been recovering from their injuries (My apologies to the Beckham's and Martino's:).

Anyway, instead of creating a second slideshow of just the Rams game, I created a one song slideshow (only 4 minutes so you don't get bored:) using photo's from both games. Those of you that already watched the Raider's slide show will have to endure viewing some of the same photo's for the first half, then the slideshow ends with some pics from the Rams game.

As always, please let me know what you think. Your feedback always is great to read!

http://www.mathaywardphoto.com/hawks.htm

I told Grant Wistrom about the slideshow and you can see from his reaction in the photo above what he thought of it :)

Mat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! loved it. more cheerleaders next time

Anonymous said...

that was wonderful! I think the seahawks should hire you to go with them to every game and take pics and your camera bag holder (me).....great job. love mom