Monday, March 06, 2006

Last Day of Vacation


Well, I have to get back to work tomorrow. I'm not too sore anymore, but the Doctor was full of beans when he said I would have no problem getting back to normal after 2 days. 5-7 days is what I would recommend if you are getting neutered in the future.

Today Savannah had her first Dentist appointment at 10. Lea had an appointment as well. At the same time, Lea had made an appointment at the Grade School next door for a tour and some information about a program we are considering enrolling in. It's hard to believe that Savannah is going to be in Kindergarten this year. I wasn't too thrilled with the school to be honest, but with this program we are thinking about, Lea would be a part of the class one day every 2 weeks and in later grades, one day per week. Even though we aren't too happy about the school, I think we're stuck there as it's quite a process to switch to another school unless you move.

So anyway, Sophie and I walked to the school for our appointment and then we hung out all day. Lea forgot to mention that she had a "few" plans after the appointment, so Sophie and I got to hang out for about 6 hours. She was really good too, hardly any poopy diapers. It was good Father/Daughter bonding time and I got to watch the Wiggles again. It's been a while (almost 2 days).

A goal I had for this week while hanging on my rump was to clean up my hard drive. I burned most of my archived images to CD's and deleted a ton of stuff. I realized as I was copying Sophie's baby pictures that in the last two years my Photoshop skills have improved by about 10 million percent. I found this picture in some and realized today that I had a real diamond in the rough. I think it came out pretty good. What do you think?

I hope that you are all doing well. Remember, don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

No comments: