Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sparks and Quincy




There is a picture of this horse that I took years ago hanging up in my daughters room.

Hungry Horse.
Dave
Peaceful, quiet, calming. I love coming here.
Years ago when these benches were just days old Dave, another friend Alan and myself branded this at around 4:30 or 5:00 in the morning. A night to remember (though I didn't remember much)!
Does this look like a great place to drink a cold beer or what?

My friend Mark singing a hit tune "Crusty Member" on his porch overlooking all of Sparks and Reno.
One of my favorite places on Earth is the Greenhorn Ranch in Quincy, CA. Traveling to Sparks to visit some friends and shoot some pics I convinced my friend Dave to drive out to the Ranch to grab a cold beer and some photo's. He begrudgingly accommodated my insistent whining to get me to shut up about it and he enjoyed himself. I love road trips, I love beer, I love nature and I love photography...what wasn't there to love about this trip?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your PHOTOGRAPHS...ESPECIALLY the horse shoes and horses. I LOVE horses. Always have. I LOVE your Photo's. Always have always will. Steve and Sherrie
Huntington Beach. MISS YOU !!