Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jambo!

Jambo from Lake Ndutu in Tanzania, Africa! I have only a brief moment on the computer and I wanted to share a portion of an entry from my journal with you. When I return to America at the end of the month I will be posting all of my journal entries in full day to day along with photo's from this incredible adventure. I will elaborate on this story at that time...

Monday...If you have ever heard the growl of an elephant then you know it will make the hair on the back of your neck stand up. If, like me last night you have been alone in a small tent in the middle of a pitch black night and not only heard but felt the growl of an elephant less than five feet away from you followed by a loud trumpeting alongside the abnoxious and scary laughter of a pack of hyenas with the screams of many baboons then you know as I do that it will stop your heart!

No comments: